Make a great impression
From the moment a prospective buyer arrives outside your property, they will be making decisions – it’s up to you to make their first impression a lasting one.
Whether you’re selling a residential or commercial property, the aim is to create the best first impression:
Clean and Tidy
- Clean up the front of your property
- Tidy the garden and prune trees
- Water blast tiles and pavers to eliminate mould and mildew
- Make sure the property number is clearly visible
- Ensure the property is immaculately clean inside
- Make sure it smells fresh, warm and inviting.
De-cluttering your property will make it appear larger – it will become easier for potential buyers to see how they could make it their own.
- Send excess furniture and items to storage
- Tidy personal photos away so that prospects can easily imagine themselves living in the home
- Remove the television to make the most of the living space
- Consider a stylist. A stylist will suggest where furniture should be placed for maximum effect and if necessary, rent furniture to show the home at its greatest potential. This can be particularly beneficial when selling a home that is vacant.